Benefits of partnering with Wings of Hope children’s charity:
- An excellent platform to demonstrate your commitment to your CSR (corporate social responsibility) policy
- An opportunity to strengthen your brand
- Reason to engage your employees and promote team building
- Encourages consumer confidence in your philanthropic ethos by alleviating poverty
Should you decide to nominate us as your charity of the year we would be delighted to offer:
- Advertisements on our website
- Recognition in our newsletter and social networking coverage.
- Information packs and resources
- Visits and presentations – We are here for you and we would be delighted to visit your offices, give presentations, offer places on our challenge events or organise events with you.
Charity Of The Year (COTY)
At Wings of Hope we understand that your company has a social responsibility towards the global community. Whatever you are looking for in a charity partnership, we would love to hear from you. We are a flexible team and would be delighted to accommodate your requirements.
Support our WOHAA Students
WOHAA, Wings of Hope Achievement Award, is a social enterprise scheme offered to school students. In this, students plan and manage their own innovative fundraising events whilst attending skills workshops and competing for the chance to gain work placements and with our corporate sponsors. Could you help by providing work experience placements, skills workshops and/or by sponsoring an award?
This is an easy way to promote regular giving to your staff. The payrolls department deducts the donation before tax and the donor will receive tax relief. This allows us to receive the maximum donation at no extra cost to you!
To set up a payroll giving donation contact us and your payroll department.
We’ve got lots of ideas to help you!
Overseas Sponsored Activities
Love to travel? Explore the world for Wings of Hope!
Another great way to fundraise is to participate in sponsored overseas challenges. You can do a range of challenges from trekking through a rainforest to riding from London to Paris, climbing a mountain or kayaking down the Amazon! Simply contact us to register interest and we’ll tell you what excursions are available. You can even do group challenges. Not only are you raising money for The Wings of Hope you are engaging a in once-in-a-lifetime experience and strengthening relationships with your colleagues.
We are currently getting volunteers on board our trip to Kilimanjaro. Not for you? Don’t worry! There are lots of other trips currently on offer.
Kilimanjaro Summit Climb – Lemosho Route
- Climb to the peak of the world’s highest freestanding mountain
- Take the alternative un-crowded, non-tourist route.
- Bush trek in unspoilt wilderness.
- Includes option of a safari extension
Mount Kilimanjaro is one of the largest volcanoes to ever break through the Earth’s crust. Rising to an awe-inspiring 5,895 m your challenge is to reach the summit. Your trek begins in the Lemosho Glades rainforest and heads upwards with a brief stop to acclimatise on Shira Plateau. From here you will catch a glimpse of where you are heading, Kibo, Kilimanjaro’s main ice-capped peak. You’ll continue via the beautiful Southern Flank, Barranco Wall and Barafu Route. Temperatures drop at night, allowing you to enjoy cool air under the star-studded African skies. Under the scorching hot days you’ll climb higher; looking down on a sea of clouds.
Interested? Contact us!